The registration process is exactly the same as last year with a three step process of:
1. register for your team(s),
2. provide payment and
3. provide your US Lacrosse information
If you are a Free Agent looking for a team please visit the Free Agent
page for more details and register as a Free Agent on the Player Resgistration
Detailed Instructions for Registration:
Be sure to enter your birthdate and the zip code of your US Lacrosse membership as this is used by US Lacrosse to verify your membership. Also be sure to enter the email address where you would like to receive league emails (such as schedule notifications).
* Note that you will need to register separately for each team if you are playing for multiple teams. As a reminder a player can play for a Super Masters (40+), a Masters (30+) and either an Elite team.
- When you have registered there will simply be a note that shows "Thank you for registering!" in red.
2. You will receive an email sent to the address you registered with that contains a link to the Player Payment
page. Once you select your team and hit "Add to Cart"
it will take you to PayPal for secured payment. You need to pay your player dues through PayPal ($79 per team you are playing on).
3. You must be a current member of US Lacrosse
through the entire spring season. This information must be provided by you and validated by US Lacrosse before you will be added to the team roster.
There are some final decisions about a couple of teams. If you do not see your team listed on the registration, we suggest checking with your team captain first. If you find yourself without a team, you are more than welcome to register as a free agent and the league will make every attempt to find a team for you if needed.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in March!
Colorado United Lacrosse League